WEBSITE TERMS OF SERVICE
Last Updated April 26, 2018
Thank you (“You”) for visiting a website owned by Candy Lab, Inc. (collectively, “Candy
Lab”, “we”, “us” and “our”). Candy Lab operates ARFuse and ARFuse Portal.
These Website Terms of Service (the “Terms”) govern the terms and conditions around
Your use of any of our websites (the “Sites”), and Your use or access of any other
“Virtual Environment” of ours, including but not limited to our developer portals (for
example, the ARFuse Portal), application programming interfaces (APIs), download
page/s, so-called sandboxes, digital certificates, tools, materials and documentation
made available by us. These Terms are effective as of the date that You register,
access, or use any of the Sites or Virtual environments of ours (the “Effective Date”).
Before registering, accessing, or using any of the Sites or Virtual Environments, please
read on. By registering, accessing, or using the Sites or Virtual Environments, You
accept the terms and conditions outlined in these Terms. If You do not agree to the
Terms, You may not access the Sites or Virtual Environments. If You use the Services
(as defined below) on behalf of a business, You represent and warrant that You can
enter into these Terms with us on behalf of that business, that You accept the terms and
conditions contained herein on behalf of that business, and that You have retained a
copy of these Terms.
Should you purchase anything, unless otherwise noted or required by law, no
substitutions, exchanges or refunds are provided. In addition to these Terms concerning
the general use and access of the Sites or Virtual Environments, further or specific
terms and conditions or agreements may apply to Your use or to any of our Services.
To the extent any of the Terms you are reading on this page are inconsistent with
further or specific terms and conditions or an agreement, the terms and conditions or
the agreement will control.
1. OUR SERVICES.
We provide online-based electronic services to individuals, businesses, and
governmental authorities (the “Services”). The Services are provided in accordance with
our brands’ pages and their agreements.
If You are not a European Union (“EU”) data subject (“EU Subject”), You agree to the
as it may be updated by us from time to time pursuant to its provisions.
If You are an EU Subject, as defined by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), You
http://candylab.wpengine.com/privacypolicy/) as it may be updated by us from time to
time pursuant to its provisions.
You agree and acknowledge that Your data may be processed by staff operating
outside the United States or the European Union who work for Us or one of Our
partners, merchants or affiliated companies, or one of our third-party suppliers.
3. CONSENT AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
When and if You access any of the Website or Tools, or send any emails to our brands
or their representations and representatives, You are electronically communicating with
Us. Such action constitutes consent to the receipt of our electronic communications. We
may e-mail You back or post notices on the Sites or Virtual Environments. Such action
also confirms that all communications We provide to You electronically do satisfy legal
requirements that such communications be in writing, if applicable.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS & LICENSE GRANT
As between you and Candy Lab, the Sites or Virtual Environments and related design
(including but not limited to text, content, photographs, video, audio, interfaces,
graphics, and the selection and the arrangement thereof), and all intellectual property
rights therein are and shall at all times remain the sole and exclusive property of Candy
Lab and are protected by applicable US and international intellectual property laws and
treaties. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions,
ideas, feedback or other information about the Sites or Virtual Environments
(“Submissions”), provided by you to Candy Lab are voluntary, non-confidential, and
Candy Lab will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these
Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or
compensation to you.
Any use of the materials on the Sites or Virtual Environments, other than as permitted
by agreement (including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication),
without prior written permission of Candy Lab, is prohibited.
You are granted a nonexclusive and nontransferable license to electronically access
and use the Sites or Virtual Environments only in the manner described in these Terms.
Unless otherwise specified, Candy Lab does not sell to you, and you do not have the
right to sublicense, any Candy Lab intellectual property. You agree and acknowledge
that Candy Lab has the right to change the content or technical specifications of any
aspect of the Sites or Virtual Environments, including their availability, at any time, in
Candy Lab’s sole discretion. Candy Lab may release subsequent versions, and You
may be required to use those subsequent versions. You further agree that any such
change may result in You being unable to access the Sites or Virtual Environments.
Candy Lab may revoke or terminate this license at any time, without liability.
These Terms does not include any right for you to use any trademark, service mark,
trade name or any other mark of Candy Lab or any other party or licensor. You agree
that if you are or represent a business, Candy Lab may list your name (including by
displaying any trademarks related thereto) and identify the business relationship
between the You and Candy Lab on Candy Lab’s the Sites or Virtual Environments and
in other marketing and advertising collateral. No rights or licenses are granted except as
expressly set forth herein.
6. ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
You may be asked to create an account or be given credentials to an account for You to
access the Sites or Virtual Environments (such personal account, “Account”), which
allows us to remember You, store certain identifying information (such as a password or
Your email address). You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of
Your password, restricting access to Your Account, and are fully responsible for all
activities occurring on Your Account. You agree to notify us immediately if You notice
unauthorized use of Your password, unauthorized access to Your Account,
unauthorized access to Your information, or any other breach of security. You agree
that we are not liable for any damages or loss arising from Your failure to comply with
this section. Either You or we may close and/or suspend access to Your Account at any
time. You may close Your Account by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
7. RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
You may not use the Sites or Virtual Environments for any purpose other than as
expressly set forth herein without Candy Lab’s prior written consent, including without
limitation to access user data or information without authorization or in any manner or
for any purpose that violates any law or regulation or any right of any person (including
but not limited to intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or data protection). You
may not submit or link to any content that violates anyone’s privacy or publicity rights.
You may not use the Sites or Virtual Environments to build a product or service that is
competitive with Candy Lab, any of our brands or Services, or engage in any practices
that discriminate against or discourage the use of Candy Lab Services. In addition, you
shall not use the Sites or Virtual Environments in connection with or to promote any
applications or other products, services, or materials that constitute, promote or are
used for the purpose of dealing in: spyware, adware, or other malicious programs or
code; counterfeit goods; items subject to U.S. embargo; unsolicited mass distribution of
email; multi-level marketing proposals; hate materials; hacking/ surveillance /
interception/ descrambling equipment; libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic,
abusive or otherwise offensive content; prostitution; gambling; stolen products or items
used for theft; fireworks, explosives, or hazardous materials; or weapons. Without
limiting the foregoing, you shall not use the Sites or Virtual Environments or Services for
any illegal purpose. Except as expressly and unambiguously authorized under these
Terms, you may not (i) copy, rent, lease, sell, transfer, assign, sublicense, disassemble,
reverse engineer or decompile (except to the limited extent such restrictions are
expressly prohibited by applicable statutory law), modify or alter any part of the Sites or
Virtual Environments or Services, or (ii) otherwise use the Sites or Virtual Environments
or Services on behalf of any third party. You may not use any robot, spider, or other
automatic device to create accounts, and you will not take any action that imposes an
unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Candy Lab’s infrastructure.
“Confidential Information” means all information related to our developer portals,
including but not limited to the following: (i) any information You receive or enter via the
developer portal, (ii) any developer tools and related information and materials,
including without limitation API credentials as well as all access IDs and passwords, (iii)
all information disclosed in writing and marked “confidential”, proprietary,” or with a
substantially similar marking, (iv) all information otherwise disclosed to You and
identified as confidential at the time of the disclosure, and (v) any other information that
by its nature you understand or would reasonably be expected to understand to be our
confidential information. You must maintain our Confidential Information in confidence
and must not disclose it to third parties or use it for any purpose other than as
necessary and required to develop your application as permitted herein. In the event
that Confidential Information is required to be disclosed by a court, government agency,
regulatory requirement, or similar disclosure requirement, you shall immediately notify
Candy Lab and use reasonable efforts to obtain confidential treatment or a protection
order of any disclosed Confidential Information. Your obligations hereunder shall survive
the termination of these Terms. You acknowledge that monetary damages may not be a
sufficient remedy for unauthorized use or disclosure of Confidential Information and that
Candy Lab will be entitled (without waiving any other rights or remedies) to injunctive or
equitable relief as may be deemed proper by a court of competent jurisdiction, without
obligation to post any bond.
You agree that Candy Lab shall have no liability whatsoever for any use you make of
the Sites or Virtual Environments. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Candy Lab
from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and fees (including reasonable
attorneys’ fees) arising from Your use of the Sites or Virtual Environments, or your
breach of these Terms.
10. NO WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE SITES, VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENTS, AND ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE,
MATERIALS AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED BY CANDY LAB OR
OTHERWISE ACCESSIBLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR
SERVICES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND CANDY LAB, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE
AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (AND
DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND) WITH RESPECT TO THE
FOREGOING, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM
THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, IN EACH CASE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT
PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING,
CANDY LAB MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR
REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR
ERROR-FREE BASIS. CANDY LAB MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE
QUALITY OF THE SERVICES, SITES, OR VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENTS.
REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN FAILS OF ITS
ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE, IN NO EVENT WILL CANDY LAB OR ITS
SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY UNDER ANY TORT,
CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE
THEORY FOR: (A) ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA,
COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR
OTHER SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF
ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES,
DEVELOPER PORTAL, CANDY LAB DEVELOPER TOOLS, OR CANDY LAB
SERVICES, EVEN IF CANDY LAB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES
ARE FORESEEABLE, OR (B) ANY DAMAGES RELATING TO THE SITES, VIRTUAL
ENVIRONMENTS, OR SERVICES, OR YOUR USE THEREOF. YOU AGREE THAT
IN NO EVENT WILL CANDY LAB’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF
THESE TERMS EXCEED FIFTY US DOLLARS ($50).
11. JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the
United States and the State of California, e.g. California as the state of incorporation,
without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably
consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in California, USA in all
disputes arising out of or related to the use of the Sites or Virtual Environments.
12. ENTIRETY AND SEVERABILITY
These Terms contain the entire understanding between You and Candy Lab with
respect to its subject matter, superseding all prior and contemporaneous
representations, understandings, and any other oral or written agreements between the
parties with respect to such subject matter. If any provision of these Terms, or the
application thereof, is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be amended to
achieve as nearly as possible the same economic effect as the original provision and
the remainder of these Terms will remain in full force.
13. CONSENT REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
By using or accessing the Sites or Virtual Environments, You represent and warrant that
You have read, acknowledge, and agree to be bound by these Terms. You further
represent and warrant that: (i) You will comply with all applicable law regarding the
transmission of any data obtained from the Sites or Virtual Environments, (ii) You will
not use them for illegal purposes, and (iii) You will not interfere or disrupt networks
connected to them.
14. PROHIBITED COUNTRIES POLICY AND FOREIGN TRADE REGULATION
The Sites or Virtual Environments, or their underlying technology may not be
downloaded to or exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a resident or national of) Cuba,
Iraq, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country subject to United
States or European Union embargo; (b) to anyone on the US Treasury Department’s list
of Specially Designated Nationals or on the US Commerce Department’s Denied Party
or Entity List; (c) to any prohibited person, group, or entity subject to European Union
financial sanctions; and (d) to any prohibited country, person, end-user, or entity
specified by US Export Laws or any other applicable law. When using the Website or
Tools, You are responsible for complying with trade regulations and both foreign and
15. TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms will commence on the Effective Date and shall continue until terminated
by either party. Any termination of these Terms shall also terminate the license(s)
granted hereunder. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, You shall destroy
and remove from all computers, hard drives, networks and other storage media all
copies of documentation relating to the Virtual Environment, and shall so certify to
Candy Lab upon request that such actions have occurred. Sections 2-5; 7; 9-13; and
16-17 shall survive termination of these Terms.
All notices and other communications under these Terms must be in writing and may be
made by means of email or a posting on, or update to the Sites or Virtual Environments.
Notices to You will be delivered to the email address provided to Candy Lab or its
brand, or by posting on or update to a Site or Virtual Environment. Notices to Candy Lab
or its brands can be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via certified mail or
overnight courier to: 200 Spectrum Center Drive, Irvine, CA 92618.
17. BINDING UPON SUCCESSORS AND PERMITTED ASSIGNS
These Terms shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, their
successors and permitted assigns. You may not assign these Terms or any of their
rights, obligations, or privileges without Candy Lab’s prior written consent. Candy Lab
may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms at any time without notice to
Last Updated September 17, 2017
- Third-Party Access, Learning, and Sharing [webhook B.]
”) governs your use of websites, including candylab.com
and device-optimized versions thereof, and applications not for children created by Candy Lab Inc. (“Candy Lab,” “Candy Lab AR”, “we”
), whether for tablets, smart TVs, video game, consoles, social media platforms, mobile devices or other platforms, however accessed and/ or used, in particular the specific mobile application leading you to this Policy (the “Application”
). The Application is provided by Candy Lab in connection with either a division of Candy Lab or Candy Lab’s service provider who publishes information to you (the “Publisher”
). The Application includes various features and content that are offered and delivered to you by the Publisher, such as: news, messages, games and more.
- The types of information we may collect from or about you or that you may provide when you install, register with, access or use the Application,
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, and protecting that information as well as your choices about the collection and use of your information, and
- How that information is shared with third parties.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
In connection with your use of the Application, we collect and store information that you voluntarily provide to us as well as data related to your use of the Application. Consent to the collection and use of your information in the manner described in this Policy will be implied through the download and installation of the Application.
HOW AND HOW LONG IS THE INFORMATION USED AND SHARED
- Information You Provide to Us Directly. We collect the following types of information that you provide to us directly:
- Your name, username, phone number, email address and password when you download and register to use the Application, profile information that you provide for your user profile, such as your nickname/handle or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline, and your mobile telephone number (collectively, your “Individual Information”). You may review, correct, update or change your Individual Information on your account profile at any time. Please note that your nickname and total points will be displayed on our Public Leaderboard
- User Content (as defined in our End User License Agreement), such as photos you take via the Applications, comments, quiz responses, and other materials that you generate by using certain features of the Application (please see the section titled Third Party Features and Content; Posting to Social Media below). As an example, the augmented reality function of the Application requires access to your mobile device’s camera. We use these images to create displays for you that combine your surroundings with a digital layer that shows prizes, maps, stories and other useful information. We do not permanently store any of these images on our servers, and this information is not shared with third parties, including the Publisher, in the normal course of business. We may however share it as law and regulation demand; please view our section titled “Court Orders and Legal Processes” below.
- Usage Information We Collect Automatically, through Geofencing. We, and through us our Analytics Partners as defined below, automatically collect the following type of information about your access and use of the Application (collectively, “Usage Information”):
- When you access and use the Application, we may automatically collect real-time information about the location of your device, traffic data, logs and other communication data relating to your use of the Application. This includes your physical address, your IP address – the portal through which you enter the internet – and persistent device identifiers. In order to provide you with in-app offers, we use Geofencing. Geofencing is the use of the satellite-based Global Positioning System (“GPS”) to create a virtual geo-boundary, enabling a response when a mobile device you use enters or leaves this boundary. We collect information related to how many in-app offers you redeem and how many virtual items you collect via the Application (“Offer and Redemption Information”), and this Offer and Redemption Information is displayed in your Application vault.
- We collect such information about your physical location only if (a) “location services” for the mobile application is enabled; or (b) the permissions in the mobile device allow communication of this information. If you do not want us to collect your location information, you can opt out of sharing this information by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device, however, please note that opting out of the Application’s collection of location information will cause its location-based features to be disabled.
- Candy Lab has partnered with select partners to collect information about how our Application is used. Our partners may collect information about how often you use the Application and what features you use. You can learn more about this in the sections titled “Third-Party Access, Learning, and Sharing”.
- In some Candy Lab Apps, certain actions that you take may result in the recording of information on our servers. For example, winning a game might enter your name into a sweepstakes drawing or similar prize competition.
- Aggregate Information. In addition, we automatically collect certain aggregate information and analytical data related to your use of the Application. Aggregate information is non-personally identifiable or anonymous information about you, including the date and time of your visit, the phone network associated with your mobile device, your mobile device’s operating system or platform, the type of mobile device you use and the features of our Application you accessed (such as the number of users of the Application, the geographic distribution of our users, the amount of information located and/or removed, etc.) (collectively “Aggregate Information”).
- Use of Information. We use the information we collect to make available the Publisher’s products and services to you; please refer to the End User License Agreement of your Application for details of such use. We manage the Application and assess its usage, resolve problems with and improve the Application, and respond to inquiries from you. We will retain Individual Information and Usage Information at our sole discretion, unless we are required to retain it for a specific period to fulfill a legal requirement or law enforcement need. We will retain Aggregate Information indefinitely and may store it thereafter in the aggregate
- Disclosure of Information. We disclose Individual Information and Usage Information as described below.
- Aggregate Information Use and Disclosure. We are not limited in our use of Aggregate Information as this information does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may create and publish case studies from such aggregated and anonymized information.
We host this Application and provide the Application in connection with the Publisher. We share your Individual Information and your Usage Information with the Publisher so that they can provide you with information about their related products and services.
We may share the information we collect with companies that provide support services to us or services to you. These companies may need the information to perform their functions.
As with any other business, it is possible that in the future we could merge with or be purchased by another company. If we are acquired, the company that acquires us would have access to the information maintained by us, including Individual Information, Usage Data and Aggregate Information, but would continue to be bound by this Policy unless and until it is amended.
Court Orders and Legal Processes.
We disclose information, including Individual Information and Usage Data if available (i) as we deem appropriate to protect our rights and (ii) in response to a subpoena, court order or other comparable legal process.
THIRD PARTY FEATURES AND CONTENT; POSTING TO SOCIAL MEDIA.
YOUR CHOICES FOR OPT-OUT AND DELETION OF YOUR INFORMATION.
- You may at any time opt out from further allowing Candy Lab to access location data by adjusting your permissions in your mobile device.
- Push Notifications. You may at any time opt out from further allowing Candy Lab to send you push notifications by adjusting your permissions in your mobile device.
- Uninstall the Application. You can stop all collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
If you’d like us to delete your Individual Information that you have provided to the Application, please contact us at email@example.com
and we will respond within a reasonable time.
ACCOUNT AND APPLICATION SECURITY.
Candy Lab has implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and improper use. Yet the security of your account relies on your protection of your mobile device and your password. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password. Please choose a unique password for this account (i.e. one that is not shared with other accounts, and in particular one that is not shared with sensitive accounts such as bank- or credit-related sites). You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account or on your mobile device. You may not share your password or the Application with anyone. We will never ask you to send your password or other sensitive information to us in an email, though we may ask you to enter this type of information on the Application interface. If you believe someone else has obtained access to your password, please change it immediately. If you believe that an unauthorized access has already occurred or may occur please report it immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must promptly notify us if you become aware that any information provided by or submitted to the Application is lost, stolen, or used without permission.
EFFECTIVE DATE; CHANGES TO THIS POLICY.
We may amend this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in the way we collect and use information or changes in privacy-related laws, regulations, and industry standards. For any immaterial changes, please check the date of this Policy (which appears at the top of the Policy) and review any changes since the last version. We will provide 30 days’ notice of material changes to this Policy, including via links posted on the Application. 30 days after notice to you as an existing user, or after installing, using or otherwise accessing the application as a new user, the current version of the Policy will apply each time you use the Application.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY FOR THE GENERAL PORTFOLIO OF APPLICATIONS.
THIRD PARTY LINKS.
Our Application may contain links to third-party websites. Those websites are governed by their own privacy and data use practices and policies. Candy Lab does not have control over the privacy practices of the advertisers or other third parties operating these websites, and we have no control over how these third parties collect or use the information you chose to share with them.
DISCLOSURES BY LAW
- Do Not Track Disclosure. Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our visitors, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser at this time. There are in some cases ways to opt out of Internet based advertising. This means advertising tailored to you, your behavior and your location. In addition to browser controls, many mobile devices have a separate setting to limit ad tracking.
- California “Shine the Light Act” Disclosure. Under the California “Shine the Light Act,” if you reside in California and have an established relationship with us via signing up and agreeing to the contractual framework of Candy Lab, you have the right to receive information about online and offline opt-out/opt-in policies of Candy Lab sharing your personal information with Publishers, Partners (see above HOW AND HOW LONG IS THE INFORMATION USED AND SHARED) or potential future acquisitors for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to learn about our opt-out/opt-in policies, please send your written request following the instructions below. We will not accept requests via the telephone or facsimile.
- We may not be able to respond to requests that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
- For all requests, include your full name, street address, city, state and zip code, and the name of the Candy Lab app to which you are requesting the information.
- In your email request, you must state “Re: Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject line and send your email to [ShineTheLightAddressee]@candylab.com.
- In your postal request, you must send a letter to:
Compliance – Privacy
200 Spectrum Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
Publishers and Partners (see above HOW AND HOW LONG IS THE INFORMATION USED AND SHARED) are independent entities from Candy Lab, so if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such Partners, you will need to contact those directly.
- Third-Party Access, Learning, and Sharing [webhook B.]
Like many developers, Candy Lab offers partners in the form of trusted third parties access to Information and Usage Information from mobile device, which includes access through APIs, through cookies, through Retail Partners, and through Analytics Partners. In addition, the stores for applications (e.g. Google Play, Apple App Store) are the interface between you as a user and us as a developer as well as our partners. The following helps explain the role of said partners:
Candy Lab uses application programming interfaces (“APIs”) so that individual programs can communicate with other devices, in particular across different operating systems via the Internet. These APIs facilitate the bidirectional transfer of information between software systems in encrypted or unencrypted form, depending on the nature of the data. Such communication may occur between Candy Lab systems and other third-party systems providing certain services (including but not limited to maps and social media activities), or may occur entirely between systems operated by Candy Lab.
For some Applications and pursuant to these Applications’ End User License Agreements, Candy Lab and our service providers may use iBeacons, a micro location technology, to send you highly personalized content and offers based on your location. Please note that in order for your mobile device to recognize iBeacons, you have to turn on WIFI as well as the Bluetooth setting on your mobile device and in order for you to receive the personalized content and offers sent to you in connection with iBeacons, you must allow our Application to send you push notifications. To learn more about iBeacons, you can visit the following website: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/collateral/enterprise-networks/connected-mobile-experiences/ibeacon_faq.pdf.
Candy Lab may, based on the practices above, share your Information and Usage Information to help you connect you retailers in the premises you are interested in. This sharing provides you a more personal experience if and when you shop right on your phone.
SERVICE PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES.
Candy Lab may require the help of hosting providers, technical support, etc. to provide you with the suite of functions of this Application,
For information on how to opt-out of services some Analytics Partners provide, if not all: You can visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Choice website at: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
By e-mail: email@example.com
By phone: 858.699.3535
Compliance – Privacy
200 Spectrum Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618